November 10, 2010

Ohio


Pictures say it all...

So I'll start with this one, and make it extra big, because I love Carlee's extra big grin, and Porter's cute dimples.


Caleb knows how to rock it on the haircut.  And I so wish that the picture of Tessa and C had sound.  Her laugh kills me.


I spy 3 cups of Malley's Hot Fudge.  Yep, Porter drank (or drunk, IDK...) all three of them.  That doesn't include the fudge that was in his sundae.


Caleb was willing to drive to Vegas for this moment... but lucky us, we got to go to Ohio instead.


 Love her.


Tessa's famous face with our amazing hostess.


Maybe they have an announcement to make?!  Or maybe they each just downed 48 wings.


Totally Shay.


Love Porter's grin.


 See Marin's dimple.  I miss her.


 Carlee wanted to go bowling on her birthday, but was so sweet and decided to wait for us so we could join in on the partay.  I've never seen someone as excited to go bowling as her.


Caleb and I fell in love with little Miss Tessa's personality.  2 going on 20.


 Despite his super hectic schedule, Andy is a great dad and always makes time for the kids.  They are lucky.



One of our many many dessert outings. 



And that's how the tip-toppiest apples get picked.




 Caleb always showing the love.


 The glitter fairy brought glitter to Carlee in the middle of the night so I could do glitter toes with her.


Proof that I'm not the only one who cuddled Marin and fell asleep doing so.  I truly believe that there is no way to get closer to Heaven than by holding a newborn.  Speaking of... I had a dream last night that we had a little baby girl.  Why do we have to wake up from those dreams?!


Us... until next time.  Such a fun trip, already looking forward to the next one.

6 comments:

danilawson said...

Yes, Lauren pictures do say it all. The smile after smile of Porter, Carlee and Tessa having Aunt Lala and Uncle Caleb in Ohio too go bowling, drink fudge, pick apples, eat ribs, go to the pumpkin patch, paint finger nails, snuggle bug a baby, play games, have late nights and just simply be there, because those sweet children would want nothing more than to share their smiles with family.

danilawson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MacKenzie said...

Oh my heavens sakes... your comment MADE MY DAY! We're so dang excited to start hanging out with you guys again. We've missed that. :) Yeah, we'll have to tell you the whole long story about how we made the decision to move home - but we're doing it! I can't believe it's here... crazy! I think Billy will make a pretty terrific doctor too! Umm... I'm not even going to answer your comment about being a Ute fan. The Utes? Ugh. I want to vomit. But we will take you up on going to games. Regardless of who's playing, they are always fun!! Oh and by the way, loved your chili comment. I probably died laughing for 10 minutes. We will definitely have to hit chilis up... not chili. :) We can't wait to see you guys! Be prepared to lose at a killer game of Settlers... k? We'll call you after Thanksgiving! (are you guys in Bountiful?? Where are you guys now?)

MacKenzie said...

p.s. your nieces are darling!!

Sophie Weber said...

Love all the pics! Looks like you had way fun!

Coil Fam said...

I agree that heaven is never closer than when you are holding a newborn close to your heart. I am amazed at how many things you all did in the short amount of time you were in OH. Shay always makes it fun, because she always has a great agenda. I don't know who is luckier, OH that you came for a visit, or you and C. that you got to go to OH for a visit? Love the pics!