October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween



Last night was the annual Coil Family Halloween Party.  I'm usually not all that into dressing up for Halloween but Caleb is trying his best to change that.  He desperately wanted to do my make-up, so I let him.  He said he was going for the Dead Lumber-Jack Skeleton look.  Right... I'm sure you caught on to that. 




My dad apparently got Caleb's memo.  Minus the make-up-ness of it.



P.S.  In T- minus five hours... my family will be at the airport with signs and open arms welcoming home Chris from his 2nd tour of duty to the Middle East.  Bless his wife and children.  It's been a long year, but they made it and the end has finally come!

9 comments:

Matt and Brooke said...

I love it! you guys look awesome!

Ehales said...

awesome costumes!!! Caleb nice job on the make-up, you both pull off one mean look. And we miss you guys too!! We'll be in SL for a few short days over Christmas and we must see you guys, so get ready! And no there are no little Hales' on the way, trust me you'll hear about it when it happens. I expect no lil Perks either?? :) Misssssss you

Shay said...

Caleb is so swesome with make up, you look so cool!!! Porter said it's a good thing Caleb has the axe so he can chop the wood for the fire, he didn't even think you were using it to be scarey, my boy is so sweet.

Love you guys.

Katie said...

Very impressive make up! ps-Ben is on the phone to Caleb right now and it's so cute how excited he gets when Caleb calls, such cute little (big) friends

Chelsea said...

So creepy! hilarious.

Coil Fam said...

Love that Porter...he would never assume Caleb was trying to be mean. I have to admit, I was a little freaked out when I looked at you.

Sophie Weber said...

I LOVE IT! seriously so freakin cool! Way to go for dressing up!!

danilawson said...

We so needed to hand out awards for the costumes, yours and Caleb’s would have gotten, most scary. I think mom was making up for missing the party last year, I will never forget all of us sitting around the cake-walk prizes and us looking over and seeing our ‘mother hen’ going around the circle of numbers all alone calling out what ever number she lands on, got a love a Coil party, because there will be no shortage of games, toys, food, prizes and laughing. The best part of all had to be the last half hour of our minute to win it game off, that will forever go down in the record book of a must play game.

Romney said...

Love the costumes!! I just caught up on some of your posts (i'm a little slow!) I'm so glad you found a job!! We need to get together! Give us a call sometime!