August 10, 2010

Lucky #13

Marin makes # 13 on my side! She is beautiful and perfect in every way. All I think about is wishing I could squeeze her. Too bad she is 2,000 miles away, but that doesn't make me love her any less.

Images via.

Already you can tell the Coil fam wouldn't be complete without her. And they thought they were done after three. Looks like that ought-oh turned out to be one of the most precious gifts. The big man upstairs definitely had a plan, and a great one indeed... Now if Caleb and I can just do some little convincing with #5, all will be well. :)


In other news...
- I love my new job and feel blessed to actually have a job. I have reaffirmed my love for carrying on conversations with the elderly.
- Caleb's man Dave Sparks tied the knot yesterday. Of course his wedding wouldn't have been complete without all of the groomsmen and bridesmaids jumping in the pool during the last dance. And to top it all off, Dave threw Ashley into the pool in her dress. Yep that's Dave for ya, and one wedding we'll never forget. Lovely. And just in case my family remembers what Dave said at my wedding luncheon about Caleb... let's just say things are even now and Caleb probably didn't help Dave's father-in-law feel anymore confident in Dave marrying his daughter. But Dave so had it coming...
- In 72 hours Caleb and I will be leaving on a much needed vaca! Even after watching shark week we are still excited, but might bag the planned snorkeling. Sitting on the warm beach with my man sounds mighty fine to me. Our flight is a red-eye on friday the 13th. Ughh... let's hope that lucky #13 really is lucky.
-Peace & lucky #13.

5 comments:

Coil Fam said...

Oooh, I love being the first one to comment. It's like buying the last sweater on the rack only better, because you only paid half price for it.

I love how you hijacked a picture from my blog to yours.

I love how you love all the pictures.

I love how you had to keep looking and looking trying to memorize Marin's cuteness.

I love the thought of you and Caleb getting away together.

I love how Caleb has been so nice about sharing you with me now that you are closer to home.

I love that you love your new job.

I love the thought that you are spending time with older people at work, talking, laughing and getting to know them.

I love you!

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

Marin is so beautiful, what a sweet little blessing to the whole coil family. I love Heavenly Fathers grand plans for us, he always knows whats best! I am so excited for you and your vacation, you are going to have so much FUN!!! Enjoy the beach a little extra for me please:)

Walkers said...

Your blog is so cute!! What a cute makeover! Keep Blogging, I love Reading!

LW said...

What a sweet little girl!! The nice thing about siblings, is that if you dont want to have kids right away you can always enjoy theirs!!
Thanks for sharing! I always love seeing what you two are up to!!