May 08, 2011

Happy Wifey Day

The day that Lauren and I got married Lauren's brother let me know that even if my new wife and I didn't have kids yet I still need to celebrate this day for her because she is the future mother of my children. Well to celebrate our anniversary and Mothers Day we took a nice warm trip to Las Vegas!
We have been enjoying just laying around:) Lauren said yesterday, after our three hour nap, "We are so lame to drive 400 miles to just sleep and be lazy!" Although it may sound like we are lame it has been a much needed break. I just got done with finals and she has been working very hard with track and normal work.
Any who since the only reason I ever blog is to retaliate to dumb seminary teacher friends in Nephi about my bad grammar (eat up all that beamish Danny, yep brammar, bad grammar!), I decided to tell my wife how much I love her.
Lauren you are a very hard worker. I cannot believe how much you will dedicate yourself to your work and now coaching track. I know that you apologize for venting to me about your days but it does show how much you care about your students and the success of your school.
You are such a sweet girl. Watching you childhood videos really helped me realize even more how soft your spirit is and how much you care about others. (even if you did have your hair cut like a little boy:) )
And lastly, ( I have to wrap this up because your are getting suspicious of why I'm in the bathroom this long) I love you so much because I know when you are the mother of our children that you will do anything that you can to make sure they are happy everyday, that they are mindful of the gospel, that they look the best they can everyday, and that they will succeed in everything they put their mind and heart to. Lauren you are beautiful, you are amazing, and I am so glad that you are mine!
Happy Mother's Day!! I hope you continue to enjoy Vegas!

Love you...

No comments: