January 26, 2011

Faces

Caleb and I are constantly trying to make the best "Tessa face". We can't get enough of this little girl and her faces. She is so cute at the age she is right now. I hope I never forget her personality as a two year old. We just wish she didn't live so dang far away.   I bet you can't find the same face twice...




























And my absolute all time favorite Tessa Face...

I sometimes wish time could freeze this little angel so she could stay like this forever, or at least until she moves closer to Utah.  She is so sweet and loving.  Her faces make me laugh.  Sometimes through out the week I see a certain face on someone and then I am reminded of a Tessa face, and I can almost hear her say "Guess what LaLa" in that oh so sweet and cute Tessa voice.  I love you Tessa!!  

3 comments:

Erin said...

That is such a sweet post! I think her covered in Speghetti sauce face is my favorite! All the pictures are darling!

Shay said...

Oh, thank you so much, that is so sweet. She misses you guys and is still waiting for you to go to nursery with her. Love ya. We will send the ball today!

Coil Fam said...

This is one of the funniest posts I have ever seen. It is amazing to see what that little girl can do with those big pouty lips and round eyes. There are all different, but not one bad picture in the whole post.