November 29, 2010

for this i am grateful


The man, my most favorite person in the world (obviously), and for his ability to make me laugh everyday.


The parents.  My next most favorite people ever.  I say a prayer of thanks everyday because they are my parents.  Seriously, I am blessed.

 
The other parents.  For their wisdom and love.

And a few others... my crazy fun loving siblings and sibling inlaws, my health, my running shoes- and all of my shoes for that matter, my job, the sun, summer time, vacations, memories, my knowledge, my faith, and my life.  :)

Happy Holidays 2010!!!  So happy that the fun is just beginning...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love that you included your shoes (all of them) on your Thankful list:)

Coil Fam said...

I am way behind commenting, but I need to thank you for your kind words. We are grateful that you are grateful, but your dad and I are truly the ones blessed. love you