September 21, 2010

Never Too Old!


So I am jumping in here to write a quick post about my parents adventure at iFly. This last Fathers Day it was also my mother's birthday. All of us kids decided that we would pitch in and get Grandma CiCi (Cindy) and Poppy (Paul) tickets to go to iFly in Ogden at the Solomon Center. I knew that my mom would be excited to go because no one is too old in her family to do anything. :) (Quick side note. When my grandmother was alive we all went to a cabin to ride snowmobiles for a family vacation. My grandmother was living with us at the time and she insisted that we not rent her a snowmobile because she wouldn't be riding one. All of us began to laugh and then she proceeded to say, "What? You don't think I can ride one!"... she was 83+ years old and wobbled a lot.) So that explains why my mom was ready to go. My Dad on the other hand is "Strong Like Bull" and can do anything he wants :) Later they both caught on that it was a two sided gift, they got to try something new together, and we got to watch and laugh. Nevertheless, it was very fun for all of us when we went on Labor Day to iFly.

Enjoy the pics & videos :)




They are smiling now :)




Putting in earplugs for the wind noise I guess.


P.S. My wife's eyes make the stars look like they're not shining. And when she smiles, the whole world stops and stares for a while, cuz she is amazing!!!

1 comment:

danilawson said...

Jake and I both loved watching the video, we could not stop laughing. Your rents are so awsome to even go and do it becasue mine would not even think once about doing something like that. And I love what you said about Lala, yes she is amazing, lucky are you to have her in your life.